Account Analysis Solution
The more flexible your billing system for commercial customers is, the better your bank can effectively grow profits, garner revenue and simplify the account analysis process. CSI Account Analysis allows your bank to customize the billing methods you use to track service usage and charge fees.
As an adaptable and functional commercial account analysis tool, CSI Account Analysis helps banks identify customer account profitability by comparing earnings credits for balances to the fees charged for services and activities.
Commercial Account Analysis Features
With CSI’s commercial account analysis and billing solution, there are several processing and statements options available:
- Processing features include tables for fee structures (for checks and deposits) and account-level override capabilities.
- Statements can be set to individual, group (multiple accounts) or services only, and delivered via email, Internet banking or archive.
Types of Account Analysis Activities
Our bank account analysis solution also evaluates system-captured activities, which are automatically communicated to the account analysis system on a daily basis. System-captured activities include items deposited, checks and cash transactions, as well as ACH and ACH+ Services and core processing applications.
In addition to system-captured activities, our Account Analysis solution tracks and enters bank-captured activities into the system for periodic analysis. These types of activities can be:
- Designated as hard or soft charges
- Recurring (to include expiration dates)
- Coin and currency transactions passed from NuPoint® Teller
- Wire transactions from WatchDOG® Wire
To find out more about how our bank account analysis software can help your bank streamline customer fees programs and grow profits, complete a short contact form.