CSI NuPoint® Core Banking Solutions for Reporting
CSI NuPoint provides three core banking solutions for evaluating bank performance, including:
NuView is a powerful bank data analytics tool for enterprisewide reporting. With a variety of capabilities, it provides access to all of your daily bank performance metrics from any computer in your bank. NuView not only delivers opportunities for standard and customer reporting, but also provides cold storage for archival and easy access.
NuView makes it easier to analyze data and manage performance for your employees, customers and branches through three levels of reporting:
- Executive View gives you quick access to executive-level information for each application through a customizable portfolio of reports, featuring bookmarks, graphs, historical data and export options.
- Center View provides stock reports that CSI prepares daily. These reports are archived in cold storage, so that you can access them at your convenience.
- NuPoint Reporter is an advanced ad hoc reporting tool that allows you to design graphical reports, schedule reports to run automatically and create alerts when critical, bank-defined information passes a threshold.
Financial Dashboard provides a dynamic snapshot of the data and reports you use most each day via quick, convenient dashboard access that pulls directly from your core banking system. Analyzing and evaluating bank performance is simple with our bank reporting tools.
With Financial Dashboard you get:
- Graphic, dynamic output that’s easy to analyze
- Key performance indicators so you can recognize trends that are affecting your bank, employees and customers
- Automatic daily updates for accurate insight into ongoing performance
- Up to 13 months of rolling trend analysis
CSI's Profitability Reporting helps you make more informed decisions that drive better results in today’s marketplace. Using the industrywide best practice method of Funds Transfer Pricing, you can perform an bank profitability analysis to identify organizational profitability, bank branch profitability, bank product profitability and customer and officer profitability. With this information, you can accurately allocate a net interest margin across all segments of the bank.
Our bank performance reporting has two components: Margin Performer and Profit Performer.
- Ranks customers by most or least profitable to help develop retention and marketing strategies
- Provides trending analysis with 24 rolling periods, enabling you to pinpoint opportunities
- Compares your products to other banks using Margin Performer
- Represents your organization’s performance in simple, drill-down categories
Profit Performer is a bank profitability analysis tool that gives you a complete profitability picture:
- Calculates non-interest income based on service charges, overdraft fees, prepayment penalties and more
- Analyzes your general ledger to identify non-interest costs based on servicing, origination, general overhead and activity-based expenses
- Determines capital needs based on RAROC model to provide ROE performance at each bank segment
Want to see CSI’s bank reporting tools in action? We’re happy to provide a free demo. Just complete our online contact form and you can see firsthand how CSI’s core banking systems give you a robust bank dashboard that’s dynamic and easy to use.