CSI NuPoint® Core Banking Solutions for Mobility
CSI NuPoint provides core banking solutions that not only help your financial institution boost employee efficiency and productivity, but also improve security and customer experience:
Tablet banking services allow your employees to move freely around the bank by providing them access to all NuPoint core processing services on tablet devices running Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 (business editions).
With Tablet Services, your bank integrates the technology needed to boost employee output. Tablet banking can even help maximize the return on your branch investments by enhancing customer experiences across all of your branches.
CSI Tablet Services help your institution:
- Engage customers by utilizing tablet devices as sales and service tools
- Give employees access to convenient and portable information from your core banking system
- Incorporate new, efficient and paperless productivity processes for employees as an alternative to traditional PCs, laptops and printed materials
Secure Wi-Fi Banking
CSI Secure Wireless is a secure Wi-Fi banking service for financial institutions. Our secure wireless network solutions are easy to install, implement and audit. And best of all, with Secure Wireless, you’re working with CSI—your trusted technology partner. Using Secure Wireless your bank gets the infrastructure you need to set up in-bank Wi-Fi access points that can serve two functions: private hot spots and public hot spots at each branch.
Secure Wireless helps your bank:
- Establish in-branch access points featuring private and public Wi-Fi networks
- Offer customers and employees secure wireless connections
- Create secure and compliant networks throughout all your bank’s branches
CSI also offers Mobile Device Management systems and Virtual Private Network (VPN) to enhance the security of your devices.
Learn More About Mobility Services Contact CSI today to learn more about how mobility services can help your financial institution compete in the digital arena. Just complete our contact request form, and a member of our team will reach out to you to discuss adding these services to your bank’s branches.