CSI CRM for Banking
Today, your customers expect you to truly know them. With integrated banking CRM software, you can use technology to manage your customer relationships. That way, you deliver personalized service regardless of the channels they use to interact with you. By contrast, if you’re using disconnected systems and multiple data sources, it’s nearly impossible to offer a competitive customer experience.
CSI can help your bank capture customer data so you can track, view and analyze interactions across the entire customer lifecycle. And because CSI CRM is fully integrated into our NuPoint® core banking solution, you can enhance the way your bank views the entire customer journey.
Our Banking CRM Software Features
As an integrated customer engagement solution, CSI CRM helps your bank view the total experience of your prospects and customers to proactively anticipate their needs with:
- Customer Contact Management
Manage user interactions by enabling Customer Contact Management features like notes, email synching, appointment setting, reminders, print mail (connected with CSI CenterDoc), channel and behavior labeling, and much more
- Case Management
Record and track customer and prospect inquiries or resolve complaints; create and assign multi-step processes in adherence with bank policy; and set up and receive real-time notifications using the Case Management module
- Relationship Management
Distinguish between customers, prospects and affiliates by tracking individual and business relational information through visual mapping; automatically update account settings without rekeying data; and even learn more about your customers’ community engagement through spheres of influence
Integrated Banking CRM Software Delivers Exceptional Customer Experience
To help your bank outperform the competition and meet growing customer demands, we designed our CRM solution with you in mind. CSI banking CRM software solutions help you:
- Create meaningful groups of customers, prospects and affiliates to enable more informed, customer-focused decisions by knowing the entire dynamic and footprint of a customer’s relationships
- Record relevant interactions within the CRM for customers, prospects and affiliates, including initiating emails with stored email addresses
- Add, modify or delete appointments and reminders to help nurture relationships and proactively meet your customers’ needs
- Manage relationships using such automated options as converting a prospect to a customer without rekeying any information
Learn more about CSI CRM by completing our online contact form. We’re here to answer your questions so your bank can enhance its customer experience strategy.